Jared T. Anderson, a native of Maryville, Tennessee, practices law in the areas of Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Estate Administration, and Conservatorships.
After graduating from Maryville High School, he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Vanderbilt University, majoring in political science, with minors in Corporate Strategy and Leadership & Organizations.
Mr. Anderson received his law degree from the Emory University School of Law, where he focused his coursework on tax law and business law, earning a Certificate in Transactional Law and Skills. While at Emory, he received a Dean’s Award for Excellence in Contracts and achieved recognition on the Dean’s List.
Before founding his own firm in Blount County, Mr. Anderson practiced law in a prominent Knoxville estate planning firm. In 2017, he joined with Thomas Small to found Anderson & Small, PLLC.
- Emory University, Juris Doctor
- Emory University, Transactional Law Certificate
- Vanderbilt University, Bachelor of Arts (Political Science)
- Kiwanis Club of Alcoa
- Compassion Counseling (Board of Directors)
- East Tennessee Foundation Blount County Affiliate Fund (Advisory Board)
- Blount County Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Assocation